1. How do I make an appointment with my counselor/my child's counselor?
If you are a student, fill out an Academic Counseling Request Form (blue form), and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are a parent, calling or emailing us is the best way to get in contact.

2. When and how can we change classes?
Students can change classes the first two weeks of the start of the school year. Only Seniors are able to request class changes start of 2nd semester due to graduation requirements or A-G completion requirements.  Other grade levels are based on special circumstances or need as well as space availability in such course/s.  If you would like to change classes, fill out an Academic Counseling Request Form (blue form) from the front office or your counselors and we will call you in.

4. How do I enroll in a class at Contra Costa?